Friday 2 September 2011

Update from Preeya

Preeya working with TMC's finance manager, Lila

18-year-old Preeya Parmar has been enjoying her work placement with TMC's finance team over the last few weeks.


Here's what she's been up to:

"Last week, I used SAGE in tasks such as inputting supplier invoices. I have also been shown how to carry out a bank reconciliation using SAGE therefore allowing me to put A-Level knowledge of Accountancy into practice. This will let me become familiar with the system before starting University which is a really helpful! 

My work experience at TMC will help me throughout my degree at university as it has given me the opportunity to see Accounting processes put into practice in a real work environment."

Preeya has received three B grades in her A-levels (accountancy, business and psychology) and has gained a place at De Montfort University to Study Accounting and Finance.

Thanks for joining TMC Preeya and good luck at university!

No comments:

Post a Comment