Tuesday 23 August 2011

My World is Your World...

 


The Mighty Creatives My World Project


Creative sparks were flying when sixteen young people from Nottingham and Derbyshire met to take part in the My World Mighty Team project. For two weeks young people have been writing, directing, filming and editing their own films on the things that are most important to them.


The finished films covered subjects ranging from bullying and joblessness to gruesome horror and comedy. The experience was incredibly positive for the young people who took part and the finished films will be part of the My World website which is a platform for young people’s films to help change their world for the better.


“Making videos has given me confidence to talk about being bullied and through making films I can share what happened to me and help other young people who are being bullied.” Young person
 “R has really come out of his shell and has gained more confidence in two weeks of this project than a whole year of school.” parent


My World Mighty Team films coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. oooo can't wait to see all the finished films, i had great fun while working on this project, thank you.

    ReplyDelete